Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Return to Normal!

Yesterday was the return to work for most of us and was it tough to come back!  I loved being home with the family and the holidays are my favorite time of year for sure.  Over the break, my family and I traveled to South Carolina.  Beaufort to be exact. What a beautiful place to see!  This is my handsome son on the beach at sunrise.  Only one of my kids was willing to get up to see it!  Haha.

There were over 17 movies filmed here; the Big Chill, The Prince of Tides and of course, my husband's favorite, Forrest Gump.  He spent the entire week we were there talking like Forrest, Forrest Gump and told everyone I was his "Jennay" and we went together like Peas and Carrots!  It was annoying but he does make me laugh.

I would like to spend more time blogging here because I think it is a great place to get my thoughts down and a good motivator to do things that I want to do, since it really seems that sometimes I need a push.  I tell people I am creative, but to be honest, I'm really not, so maybe this will help me become more creative.  I hope!  Thanks for hanging with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment