Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Coffee Bars.  I love them.  I really have no space for one in the kitchen, which is probably the best, most likely place for one to be.  Did that stop me?  No!  Haha, I moved my Keurig into the dining room and my husband hates it.  I told him tough, I like it, it's staying!  Before I started working on my coffee bar (which is still not done, it seems none of my projects are ever actually "done"), I found this old window in my in-law's trash years ago.  I loved the chippy white paint and the shabby feel of it.  I knew I wanted to do something with it, just wasn't sure what.  Until I found this wreath!!!  

I love it.  It's preserved boxwood (have you ever smelled real boxwood?  It smells like cat pee, ew!) but this wreath has NO smell, which is awesome because that would really suck.  Anyway, I loved it and it took me forever to find one!


So, for Christmas, my hubby got me the wire baskets from Hobby Lobby to hold the K-cups.  By the way, Great Value Brand (Walmart) coffee is just as good as every other coffee I've had and it's only $15.68 for 48 cups - by far the cheapest I have found.  (But then again, I don't really look too hard, either!)


The sugar jar is also from Hobby Lobby.  They were having a HUGE sale right before Christmas and the jar was only $5.99.  The other one is from Decor Steals.  Every day in my email I get notified of one item they sell per day.  That is actually where the boxwood wreath is from.


So, right now, this is what my Coffee Bar looks like.  I still want to get a wire two-tier holder for my mugs, which will be all white and I have to paint the antique Martha Washington cabinet (that was a sewing cabinet) that I have had forever.  I wish it had some storage, but it doesn't, so I may even replace that.  Looks like a trip to HomeGoods is in store!


Here are some other coffee bars for you to enjoy!

This one from Forever in Pursuit
LOVE the addition of the "R"!  Make it personal!


Or THIS tiered stand from Cedar Hill Farms.  Love the addition of the starfish and sand dollars.  


Dear Lillie Blog is another really great coffee/hot chocolate station.  I really love the addition of the chalkboard and wish I had that much space!


There are SO MANY of these on Pinterest, but these were just a few.  Now, off to enjoy a steaming hot cuppa joe!


No comments:

Post a Comment