Sunday, January 11, 2015

FAVORITE RECIPES!!

I admit it, I am a Pinterest hoarder.  Really, anyone who is on Pinterest, who doesn't hoard their pins? But do a lot of you actually DO any of the things that you pin?  I am guilty for pinning all these crafty DIY things and rarely do them.  The one thing that I DO do from Pinterest is make dinner from the recipes people have shared.  Some of my favorites are from the Pioneer Woman.  She makes this absolutely yummy soup, Italian Chicken Soup.  This soup is so good and yummy, I can never get enough of it when I make it.  I don't have any pictures of it, but trust me, this soup is FANTASTIC.

Another one of my favorite recipes is called Monterey Chicken from the All Things Simple blog.  Not only is this easy but it is so tasty and flavorful.  One of my favorite chicken dishes on Pinterest that I have found.  I don't usually take pictures of my food, but I guess if I am going to be sharing, I will try to remember!

In the meantime, if you click through and try these recipes, let me know and leave a comment.  I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment