Monday, January 19, 2015

Recently Discovered and Old Love

TODAY, I thought I would share with you some blogs that I frequently check in with.  Sometimes these blogs feel like family, you visit them so many times in a day....these are just a few of the ones I love and some I have recently discovered.....(some blogs will allow you to post pictures from their sites as long as you link back to them, so only a few of my favorite blogs are accompanied by pictures.)


I think everyone knows about this blog.  Melanie has a pottery barn/shabby chic thing going on.  I have spent hours looking through her posts.  It's easy to do when there is so much to see!


Who DOESN'T follow this blog?  Sherry and John have shared the past 7 years of their lives, fixed up three homes and have had two children, all of which they have chronicled on their blog.  One of my long-time favorites.  


Kate is from Northern California and not only does she have an awesome blog, she has a beautiful fabric line that reminds me of the ocean.    


Melissa has a beautiful home and I enjoy her posts very much.  I love her space. It's just gorgeous.



A recent discovery and absolutely beautiful spaces......I love everything about both of these girls' homes. This is another blog I have spent hours looking through.  



Another recent discovery!  Two sisters own this blog and post some beautiful things and yummy recipes.  



Of course, everyone knows Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman.  Her recipes are amazing.  That is the only part of her blog I really follow.


Talk about amazing recipes.  Wow.  Tiffany is adorable, loves to cook and, let me tell you, she makes some AMAZING recipes.


This is Daniel's blog.  He is another recent discovery and he is so open and candid and sounds like someone I would love to be friends with.  Check him out, I think you will enjoy his posts as much as I do. 
  

Jen's blog has a lot of contributors.  She is the mother of four kids and how she finds time to do everything she does, I'll never know.  I only have two and feel like I have no time!!


Strictly crafts and DIY, Amber has some awesome ideas for creating things. 

WOW.

I know there are a LOT here, and this is just the tip of the iceberg for blogs I like to visit.  I hope that I've given you some ideas today.  Leave me a comment below and let me know if there are any blogs that YOU frequent that are as awesome as these!  Thanks for hanging with me today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment