Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday weekend at the Beach!

This weekend was my 41st birthday weekend and the kids and I spent my birthday at the beach.  Hubby wanted to go fishing, so I didn't make him go to the beach with me....it's not his favorite place to be!  One of these days I'm going to do a beach picture.  I've always wanted to get portraits of my kids on the beach.  Does anybody else love those?  I think they always look so gorgeous!  And we're on the beach all the time.  We have a place right outside of ocean city, and by a "place" I mean a trailer that we keep down there!  It has an attached screen room to it and we're outside all of the time, so really, what else do you need?

I am trying to choose who I should promote as my "Artist of the Week", which will start in July.  I am hoping that it brings more traffic to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment