Friday, January 16, 2015

Everybody's Working for the Weekend!!

I am SO happy today is Friday!!  We have a busy weekend ahead and I am looking forward to it.  Both of my kids will be out tonight and that means hubby and I get a date night.  It will be an early one since he is going hunting early in the morning Saturday so he will go to bed early.  That's okay though, any time I get one on one with him is worth it since it doesn't happen all that often.  Since yesterday was our 16th wedding anniversary, we went out to dinner last night with the kids.  Have any of you been to Iron Hill Brewery?  Pretty good place, really cool atmosphere and fantastic appetizers.  We had the asparagus tempura, which we ordered because my daughter loves asparagus.  It came with a delicious horseradish dipping sauce.  The nachos were also very good.  A little too many jalapenos but if you just pick them out you should be okay!  Check them out if you are in the NJ/Delaware area!  Iron Hill Brewery

Anyway, not that this picture has ANYTHING to do with Iron Hill Brewery (lol) but I wanted to share these plate hangers with you.  I got them from Hobby Lobby.  You wet them with a little bit of water to activate the glue and then put them on the plate you want to hang.  You have to wait 24 hours for the glue to dry (I only waited an hour because I have no patience).  They are a little pricey, I thought, but much easier on the plate than the wire plate hangers.  There isn't supposed to be any damage to the plate when you remove the holder because all you have to do is simply run it under hot water.  


I hope everyone has a great weekend, I have some fun plans that I will share with you all next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment